- According to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention (APOP), a recent study concluded that 50% of dogs are either overweight or obese which leads to many health problems!
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on farms.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Chicken, chicken meal, pea fiber, brown rice, barley, natural turkey and chicken flavor, pea starch, menhaden fish meal (a source of fish oil), oatmeal, plain dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), rice bran, potassium chloride, flax seed, brewers dried yeast, dried tomato pomace, salt, DL methionine, choline chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Weight Management Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||27.0%||270 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.0%||90 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||17.5%||175 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|DHA + EPA||0.1%||1 g/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||100 mg/kg||100 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||10 mg/kg||10 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||14 mg/kg||14 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||150 mg/kg||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.35 mg/kg||0.35 mg/kg|
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||1.5%||15 g/kg|
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||0.3%||3 g/kg|
|DL Methionine (Min.)*||0.25%||2.5 g/kg|
|Choline Chloride (Min.)*||0.2%||2 g/kg|
|Taurine (Min.)*||.1%||1 g/kg|
|L-Carnitine (Min.)*||20 mg/kg|
|Cobalt (Min.)*||1.0 mg/kg|
|*Total Microorganisms (Min.)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound